[Adduser-devel] Do yfou want meeet someone?

Maxine Delacruz maxine_delacruz_ch at mail.ru
Tue Dec 6 22:15:30 UTC 2005

http://www.dealingwithdates.com/extra/funfunfun/

Hey I am Salha
<P>
I have been modeling for over 2 years now, and so have all my friends. We have been told to post our profile on the below site.
<P>
Go to below site and check me and my friends out..
<P>
http://www.dealingwithdates.com/extra/funfunfun/

<P>
Please check us out, and give us some comments.
<P>
You will also find millions of other great singles on the site, its one of the largest dating sites right now on the world wide web. You will find large communites from your area.
<P>
Give it a try and give us a shout thru the website.
<P>
Thanks for the consideration

http://www.dealingwithdates.com/extra/funfunfun/getmeoff.php