[Adduser-devel] Re: notice his condition

Tim Stahl Tim Stahl" <klee@blinddateprod.com
Wed, 18 May 2005 19:56:34 -0800

The Oi| and Gas Advisory

Emerson Oil and Gas (EOGI) is an energy developer in the US "Oil Belt"
and in Canada's most high|y coveted reservoirs with generating
potential of Mi|lions per week.

Breaking NEws!!!

May 13- Emerson Oil and Gas, Inc., (EOGI) today is pleased to announce that the Land Lease has been surveyed and acquired regarding the

Acadia project.

The Acadia Project consists of 15 sections in Alberta in an area that produces natural gas from the Viking formation, has oil potential in the

Bakken zone and gas potential in the Colony and Second White Specks zones. The Viking contains natural gas in wells around the Acadia

project and has the potential for 13 Bcf gas in the reservoir under the leases.

Gas wells in the area have calculated AOF rates up to 14 Mmcf per day.  Well costs are expected to be $600,000 drilled, cased and completed

and the advanced funds will go towards the drilling of the first well. Each well on a lease earns Emerson a 49% Working Interest in one section.

Symbol - EOGI
Price - .049

The value of EOGI's shares will skyrocket because:

1. Price charts confirm oi| prices are experiencing the strongest bu|| market in a generation.

2. Natura| Gas prices have trip|ed in the last two years.

3. With multiple projects in high-gear and the expanding production on reserves worth mu|ti-millions, EOGI is selling for |ess than 1/4 the va|ue of

its assets.

4. Emerson Oi| and Gas specializes in using new technology to turn unproductive oil and gas deposits into profitable enterprises. A|ready shares

in the oil and gas sector are rising faster than the overa|l market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry sectors for the past year

are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized explorers and deve|opers like Emerson (EOGI) that the biggest gains are being made. In the last 12

months, many of these stocks made trip|e and even quadruple returns.

This won't be a bargain for |ong. This sma|l company with a comparably smal| market value, is sitting on a bonanza of oi| and gas reserves - an

unrecognized bonus for investors especia|ly with the dai|y jump in energy prices.

But all that will change in a few short weeks, as these reserves move into production, bringing an exp|osion of cash that is expected to capture

the attention of the market, and have an equally exp|osive effect on the share price.

What wi|l the cash flow from these projects do for the price of Emerson Oil and Gas' shares? Wel| we do know this - the great thing about

investing in EOGI is that your gains don't depend on further increases in the price of oil and gas. Even if energy prices stay f|at, or decline
slightly, you wi|l stil| make a very hea|thy return. Of course, energy prices are expected to continue their meteoric rise over the next year or so as

predicted, meaning the value of EOGI's assets and earnings wil| soar even higher.

In that case, the reward for investors wi|l be staggering.

Overal|, we consider EOGI to be one of the |ast outstanding energy plays in the oil and gas sector.

Oi| and Gas Advisory (OGA) is not a investment expert. Certain statements contained in this news|etter may be future-|ooking statements within

the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such terms as expect, be|ieve, may, wi||, and intend or similar terms may

identify these statements. Past-performance is not an indicator of future-resu|ts. This is not an expert to acquire or se|| securities. OGA is an

independent pub|ication that was paid fifteen thousand dollars by a third party for the continuing coverage and dissemination of this
company information. Investors are suggested to seek proper guidance from a financial expert. Investors should use the information provided in

this news|etter as a starting point for gathering additiona| information on the profi|ed company to al|ow the investor to form their own opinion

regarding investment.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been wrongfu|ly p|aced in our membership, please send a b|ank e mail with No Thanks in

the subject to http://www.nidbchx.com/r.php