[Adduser-devel] Anthony: Good News

Diane Pina MD Mccoy_lascar at timesonline.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 04:36:27 UTC 2005

- Confidential Instant Pharmacy -

 The most secure Licensed pharmacy on the planet. Strict Confidentiality Laws allow us to keep all your information, billing info, & orders, discrete and safe.

 We pride ourselves on quality meds, service, & satisfaction. Our prices are some of the lowest in the world.

 Specials include: Amb.(sleep), Phtrmne.(weight), Cial/viag(men), val/xan(depression), & more.

 Visit our secure site for more information.
 http://www.rnyz.com

 If you are not part of the group or did not request information then continue.
 http://www.rnyz.com/a.php