[Adduser-devel] Google color changing orb.

Nolly Y. White jyw at dul.dds.nl
Sat Dec 9 20:08:15 CET 2006

And yet, one thing in the last few months I have been careful not to
avoid is internal discomfort. His faith is so strong. It is simply
because we have not done the work. Stacy is a long time Search Engine
Strategies speaker and is equally adept in the SEO and SEM fields.
However, here is some good swag that I did pick up.

LL