[Adduser-devel] Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package adduser 3.100.0

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Mon Dec 18 21:11:45 UTC 2006

Hello,

On Sun, Dec 17, 2006 at 09:04:37PM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:

> You are noted as the last translator of the manpages translation for
> adduser. The English manpages have been changed, and now some fuzzy
> translations have shown up in your translation.
>
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
>
> Please submit the updated file as a wishlist bug against adduser.

Before filling the wishlist bug, I would like some precisions on:

    Please note that system software, such as the users allocated by the
    base-passwd package, may assume that UIDs less than 100 are
    unallocated.

Does it means

   Please note that system software, such as the base-passwd package, may
   assume that UIDs less than 100 are unallocated.

or
   Please note that system software may assume that UIDs less than 100,
   such as the users allocated by the base-passwd package, are
   unallocated.

The attached PO (for doc/po4a/po/fr.po) assumes the first one.

Kind Regards,
--
Nekral