[Adduser-devel] Refi-Update

Home-Quotes Ferreira_morphism at laser-rechargetx.com
Thu Feb 2 22:16:45 UTC 2006

Update: February 2, 2006

We realize many homeowners struggle and that makes it difficult
to maintain good credit. But we specialize in poor credit cases- helping
to refi even with poor credit, helping you lower your monthly
burden and build back your credit.

You will receive the lowest rate possible in your special circumstance
Take a minute to see how easy it can be to lower your rate and save
every month.

http://bobbyjonescott.com/mtg.asp

NOTE: This deal is time sensitive and won't last. No we can't guarantee
what rate you will get or what amount (hey at least we
are being honest), but we can tell you that we work with some of the
best in the business and they will do all they can to help you.

--
cancel instructions:
-----