[Adduser-devel] Special Invitation for debian.org from Snake Tracks

Snake Tracks webmaster at snaketracks.com
Wed Oct 11 20:51:44 UTC 2006

Fellow Website Owner/Operator;

As of October 9th, 2006 we will be launching what is soon to be the
worlds largest snake enthusiast website.  The website contains valuable
information for all those interested in snakes including care sheets,
species information and identification, breeding information, and an
extensive list of snake specific forums.

We welcome you to visit our website and join our community of snake
enthusiasts worldwide. Currently we are browsing through Google and
other major search engines looking for websites we feel would make good
link partners.  I have personally come across your site and think that
exchanging links could benefit both of our businesses. By linking to us
you will receive a reciprocal link and be showcased in front of all our
visitors.

If you are interested in this partnership please add one of the
following text links or banners to a high traffic area on your website:

1) Snake Tracks - The Worlds Largest Snake Enthusiast Website. Visit
our site for care sheets, species information, field herping
information, breeding, captive care, and our extensive list of snake
enthusiast forums.

2) Snake Tracks Forums - Visit the Worlds Largest Collection of Snake
Enthusiast forums including our field herping, captive care, habitat
design, and regional forums.

3) Snake Care Sheets - Visit the Worlds Largest Snake Enthusiast
Website. Forums, Care Sheets, Field Herping, Species information and
more.

You may also visit our link page to choose from several banner images
and text links.  Once you have linked to our website, fill out the form
and we will add your site to our directory.

http://www.snaketracks.com/linktous.html

I look forward to hearing from you in regards to this email.  Please
allow up to 24 hours for a response as we are currently receiving
extremely large amounts of email.

Sincerely;
Blair Russell - Snaketracks.com