[Adduser-devel] Student Gifts Available

college college at Ipod4Break.com
Tue Apr 24 01:10:02 UTC 2007

Dear Student:

Summer is upon us and the spring 2007 semester is coming to a close.  Before you leave for your summer vacation, we are offering all students the opportunity to purchase the Apple iPod nano at a special campus discount.  This limited stock is discounted more than 40% off the retail price.  We encourage anyone who has ever been interested in purchasing an iPod to visit the website below to compare the price for yourself.  Supplies are limited and delivery is on a first come, first serve basis.  Good luck with the rest of your semester.  Let’s get ready for summer!

http://www.Ipod4Break.com

This email was sent as a semester ending promotion. The discounts found on this site are available to students, faculty, family, and friends. Although the featured product changes each May, you have the option not to receive an email next year. Click the following link to opt-out of this program: http://www.Ipod4Break.com/ppt.php