[Adduser-devel] (no subject)

Mrs Nancy Wiki Anne nancywikianne at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 18:06:05 UTC 2007

International  Lottery Promotion Agency
Asia  District, Zone D
Tokyo Japan.
Dear Winner,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the NLF ONLINE
International Lottery programs that entered your email addresses amongst other
addresses for the international lottery programs conducted by NLF
ONLINE.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 27511465896-6410 with
serial number 3772-510 drew lucky numbers 7-14-88-23-31-45, which
consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a
lump sum pay out of US$ 800, 000.00 (EIGHT hundred thousand United States
Dollars) from a total sum of USD $3,800,000.00 shared amongst the
first 5 lucky winners entered in their category.CONGRATULATIONS!!! All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
20,000 companies and 30,000,000 individualsemail addresses and names
from all over the world.
This promotional program takes place every year. This lottery was
promoted by some software corporation to compensate some few individuals
with website and email addresses. After the Microsoft anti-virus incident
of August 2005.
However, you have automatically qualified to take part in our next year
USD5 million international lottery programs.
To file for your claim, please contact our payment agent with the
required
information.
Contact Mr.Katashi jun
Email: katashi_jun at yahoo.com
Please provide him with your 6 digit numbers 8, 3, 7, 9, 5, 2. You are
also advised to provide him with the under listed information:
1. Name in full:
2. Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Age:
5. Occupation:
6. Phone/Fax:
If you do not contact your claims agent within 7 working days of this
notification, your winnings would be revoked. Winners are advised to
keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent
claim (IMPORTANT) pending the transfer/claim by Winner.
Congratulations once again!
Sincerely yours,
Mrs Anne wang.