[Adduser-devel] CONGRATULATIONS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WAS SELECTED IN THE DRAW (#953) !

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY DEPARTMENT mrbrianhunt at lotterydept.org
Fri Jul 27 12:32:52 UTC 2007

The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

Winning Notification:

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today  of your selection as one of the five participants of the promotional UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ,with draw (#953).

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 188 withSerial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: 13-19-24-30-40-48 (bonus no31.), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd categoryi.ematch
 5 plus bonus.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of {£750,000}  only.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent.
Mr Matin Brown (CLAIMS OFFICER).
Email: claimsofficeruknldept at yahoo.co.uk

REQUIREMENT FOR CLAIM :
(1) YOUR COMPLETE NAMES.....
(2) OCCUPATION.....
(3) CONTACT ADDRESS.......
(4) NATIONALITY.....
(5) PHONE NUMBERS......

Yours faithfully,
Brian Hunt,
Online co-ordinator for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,
Sweepstakes International Program.
Open 7 days 8am-8pm.