[Adduser-devel] WORK AND LIVE IN MALAYSIA

EASTIN HOTELS consultantbhd01 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 05:24:42 UTC 2007

EASTIN HOTEL.
13, Jalan 16/11, Pusat Dagang Seksyen 16,46350 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Malaysia.Telephone: 60166929527, Fax: 60320969024
Email: eastinhotels at mail2Malaysia.com
Webpage: http://www.kl-hotels.com/eastinpj

Are you interested in working for a company that is dedicated to offering customers outstanding personal services in a luxurious surroundings? We believe in offering dedicated and professional members of our team every opportunities to develop in their chosen career and we provide the training and support needed to progress. The hotel will take care of your Flight ticket, Accommodation lodging, Transportation. While our Attorney will assist for work permit process.

We are proud of the fact that we are the first independent hotel within Asia to be awarded corporate investors in people. If you would like to learn more about employment opportunities and If you intend to work with our Hotel in any POSITION, please contact us at  eastinhotels at mail2Malaysia.com immediately with your cv/resume and educatinonal background..

Thanks.

Eastin Hotel.
Malaysia