[Adduser-devel] CONFIDENTIAL DEAL [CODE NO:517]

Mr.Ming Yang no-reply at yhangsengbank.hk
Wed Oct 24 00:07:43 UTC 2007

CONFIDENTIAL DEAL [CODE NO:517]

Good Day,

I sincerely hope that this letter will not come to you as a surprise or
an embarrassment since we neither knew each other before nor had any
neither previous correspondence nor contact. Let me start by introducing
myself. I am Mr. Ming Yang, Head Operations Forex Unit of the Hang
Seng Bank Ltd, Sai Wan Ho Branch, Hong Kong. I have an obscured
business suggestion for you.

I have an obscured business suggestion for you.I am here-by seeking
your service in helping me receive a large amount of money and in giving a
clear research and feasibility studies on areas I could invest on.
Your services will be paid for, and you will be a partner, if your
recommendation is accepted.

As a bank employee, I can not operate any personal : investment till I
am retired and with the Anti-corruption Bill passed in Hong Kong; it is
risky for a fixed income earner to own any huge amount of money in
Hong Kong or any foreign country. It is then advisable to invest in any
foreign land secretly and patiently wait retirement.

For security purpose, due to telecoms interception in Hong Kong, I shall
not accept or acknowledge any phone call. Only fax messages/emails
would be treated in relation to this proposal but not without this code;
[CODE NO:517]. Should you be further interested, I would prefer you
to reach me soon and finally after that I shall provide you with more
details of this operation.

Kind Regards

Mr. Ming Yang
Hang Seng Bank Ltd