[Adduser-devel] Greetings!!!

Mrs. Theresa Spencer thereasa101 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 06:56:28 UTC 2008

Greetings!!!

I have over waited for you to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of £450,000.00 British Pounds, but I did not hear from you since that time. I had no choice than to deposit the Draft with FedEx COURIER SERVICE, London. I traveled out of the country for a 6 Months Course and I will not come back till end of my Program.

What you have to do now is to contact the FedEx COURIER SERVICE as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the FedEx COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is £ 125.54 GBP being the Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.

Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except £ 125.54 British Pounds. I would have paid the fee but the company insisted that I should not because they don't know when you will be contacting them and to avoid demurrage.
You have to contact the FedEx COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your Draft with this information bellow;

Contact Person: Mr. Mark Robbins
Email Address:uk.fedex at live.com
+44 70457 54256

You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address.

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

Below is the security keeping code: (Fdxp/1726/chr) of you draft you are to also present it to them for verification before delivery.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of £ 125.54 GBP for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Theresa Spencer