[Adduser-devel] release?

Joerg Hoh joerg at joerghoh.de
Wed Jun 4 20:24:30 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 01:49:46AM +0100, Stephen Gran wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> There seem to be a reasonable number of bugfixes in svn, including some
> i18n ones.  Can interested people take a look and see if they all seem
> reasonable?  In particular, I'd like to see the infinite loop fixes get
> some time for testing before freeze - it may need to be reverted if it
> turns out to have too many side effects.

Changing the default behaviour from "No" (please let's go another round in
questioning) to "Yes" (all ok, go on) seems reasonable for me.
(Good unix tradition is to do what the admin is demanding. If root
says "rm -rf /", the system should follow this wish.)

The other commits are OK from my side. I just committed a minimal fix and
changed a comment.

Joerg

--
What did you do to the cat? It looks half-dead. -Schroedinger's wife