[Adduser-devel] LOAN OFFER

access loan accessloans101 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 01:10:14 UTC 2008

ACCESS LOAN INTERNATIONAL
234 Barking Street,London.
Email: accessloans101 at gmail.com

Our Ref: BLC/SD/REG/23/34/07
ATTN:
We are contacting you from Access International Loan Company.
We offer loans at a reduced interest rate(2%-5%).We offer loans to
clients with both good and bad credit reports,both single individuals
and Corporate body(Company).Its a non-collacteral loan with our company's
insurance security protecting all processed loans.

You are required to get back to us with the following informations to
apply for your loan.
*Full Names
*Contact Address(Residential)
*Contact Phone Numbers
*Loan Amount Required
*Proposed Loan Term

This would enable us compute your loan terms and transaction can easily
be completed within few days. We are a registered loan company with
company registration/incorporation certifications as well.I do
identify myself for my clients to know exactly who they are doing business with
and in some cases,i do visit some of my international clients.
My job is to listen to my clients, find programs that will fit their
goals, solve their problems and put myself last. This is my life's
work.
You're going to love the way I do business. I'm Honest & Trustworthy,
I do what I say I'm going to do and I return my calls in a timely
manner.
Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.
With Best Wishes,
Mr Robert Lindsay.
ACCESS International Loan Company.
****** ACCESS Investment Co. made the following
annotations--------------------
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business
communication.It is intended solely for the use of the designated
recipient(s).If this communication is received in error, please
contact
the sender
and delete this communication