[Adduser-devel] REPLY ASAP.

THE PRESIDENCY. info at presidency.com
Tue Jun 23 15:42:12 UTC 2009

Good day,

Based on the reputation which your family and yourself commend as God fearing and Trustworthy foreigner, I Rev. John Wright, former chapel pastor to the Aso Rock Government wish to solicit your cooperation and assistance in respect of our consignments (Trunk Boxes)  which is in Madrid Spain, which I want you to assist me and stand as our foreign beneficiary to receive the fund over there in the United state of American this fund I am writing you about is US$21.070,235.00  which my late boss (Chief Stella Obasanjo) before her death dispatched to her address,  for the pass three years her foreign partner Mrs. Juliet Lerman who was suppose to receive and take care of this consignment in United state of America, keep demanding for 50% which we did not agree on for any reason, that was why we have to stop the delivery to her immediately, and search for you to help us receive the funds.

I will give you 30% from the total fund involved for your assistance, because it was the former agreement we had with our foreign partner, Mrs Juliet Lerman before she later change her mind because of her greed, please if you are willing to help me complete this transaction, please kindly get back to me with your contact address and phone numbers so that I will give you detail to confirm the position of the consignment, I wait your urgent response ASAP.

Thanks and God Bless.

Yours Sincerely

Rev. John Wright