[Adduser-devel] Get Listed in our directory debian.org

Brian Williams webmaster at persistent.com
Sun Nov 1 13:10:21 UTC 2009

Dear Webmaster,

I am contacting you from the newest online search engine and premium website
directory http://www.persistent.com . I wanted to personally invite you to be one of
the first websites listed in our directory.  Unlike traditional search engines that
use robots to spider through millions of websites, our directory offers relevant
search results of only premium human reviewed websites.  Some of the worlds most
recognized websites have already purchased a listing including The New York Times!

By getting listed in our directory your site will not only receive great exposure
from relevant searches, but you will also benefit from increased visibility on other
major search engines and the prestige of being listed in the Internet's first and
only PREMIUM website directory.

Website owners can choose to place a basic listing in our directory for a small
yearly fee of $99 or place a featured listing for only $299 year.  Featured website
listings are displayed at the top of each search results page so if you are looking
for the most traffic this option is best.  Of course your listing can always be
upgraded anytime if you would like the increased exposure.

To get your website listed in our search results please visit the following page:
http://www.persistent.com/submit.php

Charging a small listing fee allows us to provide more relevant search results for
our visitors and also helps eliminate the spam found on traditional search engines.
If you have any questions about our site please feel free to contact me anytime.

Sincerely,

Brian Williams
Stop Searching, Get Persistent!
http://www.persistent.com

NOTICE: This is a one time mailing, your website is not included in any database or
mailing list.