[Adduser-devel] PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND ALSO DO ACCEPT THIS GIFT FROM ME.
edithpatrick11 at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Sep 26 18:19:08 UTC 2009
我有新的電郵地址！你現可電郵給我：edithpatrick11 at yahoo.com.hk
- My Dear, I am Mrs. Edith Patrick wife of Late Mr.Eugene Patrick, director of (PERMA) gold mine in the PROVINCE OF ATACORA in northern part of Republic of Benin ,position that he held for over fifteen years before his death this year. I have been struck with strange illness by the relatives of my husband which no medical test here has shown what the sickness is called so as to know the treatment to apply. I am presently in private hospital where I am under going treatment with no positive effect yet and I don't know how long I can hold on. There is this fund, (USD$1,121,973) One Million,One hundred and twenty one thousand,nine hundred and seventy three United States dollars my husband deposited with a bank here which I happen to be the next of kin since we have no issue of our own. After praying towards the situation I am presently under going, I decided to contact you for I strongly believe that I have been destined to be a blessing to you and the previlaged in the society. If you do not mind,I want to hand over the right of the said fund (USD$1,121,973) to you as the beneficiary on the condition that you will take 30% of the fund for yourself for your kind assistance when you receive the fund into your bank account,while the remaining 70% you have to share it to the less previlaged in the society for this is the last wish of my late husband. If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact me immediately with your full names and contact information so that I will tell you what next to do for the release and transfer of the said fund to you. I leave you now as I waits your kind and urgent response. Remain Bless. Mrs. Edith Patrick.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Adduser-devel