[Adduser-devel] request of clean updated pot files of adduser

Stephen Gran sgran at debian.org
Sun Apr 11 09:27:49 UTC 2010

This one time, at band camp, Américo Monteiro said:
> Hi
>
> I'm with the Debian portuguese translation team.
>
> Can you provide all the pot files of adduser (package(s) messages and manpage)?
>
> He have an old translation (dated 2007) that was kind of forgoten, and i would like to check if
> these translations are still updated, if not to update them...
>
> I don't trust this list any more
> http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po/pot
> believe most of it is outdated.
>
> And by the way, does this package have any "need to be translated by a especific team"?

Hi there,

You can always grab the latest versions from
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/adduser/trunk/

I am not sure what you are referring to with "translated by a specific
team", as I don't know all that much about the internal workings of the
i18n group.  You might send an email to the mailing list(s) working on
translation.

Cheers,
|  : :' :                                        sgran at debian.org |