[Adduser-devel] GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK

Odinga Madame Rose kkaramure at yahoo.com.mx
Thu Jul 15 06:55:32 UTC 2010

GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK
NUNGUA Avenue, Accra.
gcb.com.gh
Ghana.

Dear Sir,

The 7 million Euros have arrived Paris via diplomat Monsieur Frank Harold. Please send copy of your ID Card or Passport to the Diplomat in Paris now

EMAIL.  zaga at consultant.com
TEL.    00233 275238650
ORIGIN {GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK} to receive the money from Paris.

I shall invest the money in your country.

Awaits.

Madame Odinga Rose

The information contained in this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the named
addressee. Access, copying, or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained
therein by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify me immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator, Copyright © 2010 gcb !