[Adduser-devel] QUOTATION FOR LED LIGHTINGS

zxh197305 zxh197305 at 163.com
Thu Oct 7 11:11:25 UTC 2010

Dear  Sir  :

How are you?

This is Dick from Shenzhen Xin Longyan Electronics Co., Ltd, We specialize in manufacturing LED LIGHTINGS for several years, with the strength of the dimmable bulb, spotlight, tube, strip . with good quality and pretty competitive price.

The certificates of CE & RoHs are approved. 2-year warranty.

To give you a general idea about led lightings, we enclose somenew price lists with photos for your reference.

Any choices, pls do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and regards.

Dick.

Sales for overseas market .

Shen Zhen Xin Longyan Electronic Co., Ltd

Address:Shenzhen,Guangdong,China

Tel: 86-755-27901003

Fax: 86-755-27903505

MB: 013728609393