[Adduser-devel] Vital Business relationship.

Mr Craig Jones c_joness752 at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Apr 6 22:42:24 UTC 2011

Letter from Craig,

It took me a lot of time to summon courage to email you. It is a fact that we
have not had any previous business dealings, but I strongly believe that with
understanding and trust we can have a successful business relationship.

My name is Craig Jones, the Chief financial officer of New Zealand's Oil &
Gas Company Ltd.  We have been on a project called The Kupe project. This
project is to be the first phase development of gas field discoveries first
made by New Zealand Oil and Gas (NZOG) in 1986. The project was given the
final go ahead to move into the construction phase in July 2006. However, a
large amount of design, assessment and pre-development work preceded this
decision.

I have access to very vital information that can be used to move a huge
amount of money out of the project account to a secured account. I have done
my homework very well .I have the machineries in place to get it done since I
am still in active service. If it was possible for me to do it alone I would
not have bothered contacting you, ultimately I need an honest foreigner to
play an important role in the completion of this business deal.

Kindly get back to me ASAP via my email for the next line of action if you
are willing to commence.  please treat as confidential.

Signed:  Craig Jones
CFO- NZOG