[Adduser-devel] VoIP

Vicky vicky at mypbx.cn
Mon Aug 1 04:03:09 UTC 2011

Dear Product Manager

This is Vicky from Yeastar. we are wondering if there is any room for cooperation. Yeastar is a manufacturer specializing in voip field for several years, producing IP PBX, GSM gateway, digital fax for SMB with excellent qualities and competitive prices. We also provide you top technical support and services.

MyPBX is a flexible product that supports PSTN,GSM and SIP trunks with FXS / FXO / PRI / BRI (ISDN) ports. It is embedded hybrid IP-PBX which caters for the small businesses less than100 users. It has a series of versions as well as a user-friendly interface to facilitate configuration. For products or company details, please refer to the company website: www.yeastar.com

If you should have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. And thank you very much for taking your precious time to read this.

Right now we offer a special price for sample testing, I am wondering if you are interested in that?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best Regards,
vicky
Yeastar Technology Co.,Ltd.
Room 202,No. 23 Wanghai Road,2nd Software Park,Xiamen,China
Tel.: 86-592-5503309 Ext.6045
Fax: 86-592-5503307
Website:  http://www.yeastar.cn
Email: vicky at yeastar.cn
Skype ID: yeastar.vicky

If you would like to receive our newsletters to get more idea of our products, please click here.
Don't want to receive these newsletters anymore?please click here