[Adduser-devel] wanqg mr与您共享了照片

wanqg mr banmoonkenneth at 126.com
Tue Nov 22 11:24:40 UTC 2011

Dear Purchasing Manager

We owe your name and E-mail adress from Google and know that you're
specializing in Sofa.

As this is the Brisk Season,why don't we give us a chance for kindly
Coorperation and fight
for our Mutual Benefit.We're a Group Company with 3 Wholly-funded factories
and 10 Holding
factories,
equiping with Skilled workers and Advanced Production Technology that allow
us a
early 35-45 days
leading time.USA,UK&European Standards are available.Established in 2004,
Our
company has exported over 800 kinds of Furniture to over 50 countries and
regions.OEM&ODM
are
pretty welcome.

Look forward to our cooperation.

P.S.Kindly forward this mail to Purchasing Manager.Thanks a lot

With the best regards

Kenneth Wang.

================================
  Xiamen TenThun International Co., Ltd
Add:A430,Moer Lotus Square, Xianglianli,
         Siming District, Xiamen, China
Postcode: 361101
Tel:   86 592 5135662
        86 592 51356663
        86 592 51356632
Fax:  86 592 5135629
Mobile: 86 13779938860
Email :sale at tenthun.com
MSN :salesken at hotmail.com
SKYPE : kenwsj
Working time: 8:00 am ~ 5:30 pm (Mon~ Fri)