[Adduser-devel] wanqg mr与您共享了照片

wanqg mr banmoonkenneth at 126.com
Mon Nov 28 13:47:36 UTC 2011

Dear Purchasing Manager

Good day!

This is from XIAMEN TENTHUN INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD. with certain scope
specializing in producing many kinds of sofa.We are now launching a
new marketing campaign, some of our products are special offer. What's
more, we can give you the best price for the products that you are
seeking for. Could you please tell me your email address, then I can
send you some photos & quotes of our products.Sincerely hope we can
build friendship of trade relation in the near future!

P.S.Kindly forward this mail to Purchasing Manager.Thanks a lot

With Kindest Regards

Kenneth Wang --Sales Mananger

================================
  Xiamen Tenthun International Co., Ltd
Add:A430,Moer Lotus Square, Xianglianli,
         Siming District, Xiamen, China
Postcode: 361101
Tel:  86 592 5135662
       86 592 5135663
       86 592 5135632
Fax:  86 592 5135629
Cell : 86 13779938860
Email : sale at tenthun.com
         saleskencn at gmail.com
MSN : salesken at hotmail.com
SKYPE : kenwsj
Website: www.tenthun.com
Working time: 8:00 am ~ 5:30 pm (Mon~ Fri)