[Adduser-devel] New Terms and Conditions

pbrown at contracts4commerce.com pbrown at contracts4commerce.com
Thu Apr 12 09:36:54 UTC 2012

I am a former law firm Partner and my legal services business, Contracts 4
Commerce, provides companies with their commercial contracts for a low fixed
fee.

 I am writing to inform you that we have produced new Terms and Conditions
which are for use specifically by businesses in your market sector.

 Once adapted by us to suit the needs of your Company, our Terms and Conditions
will provide comprehensive coverage for all of your business activities.

 Please let me know if you would like further details.

 Kind Regards,

 Peter Brown