[Adduser-devel] (no subject)

Angel Gu angel at fttxtech.com
Tue Apr 24 09:43:26 UTC 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is Angel Gu from Shenzhen FTTX Technology CO.,LTD in China.

We know your e-mail online, and I am writing in the hope of making good friends with you and establishing a long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.

We designs, manufactures and supplies the fiber optical products such as XFP, X2, SFP+, XENPAK, SFP, SFF, GBIC, 1X9, CWDM, DWDM and Bi-directional transceiver which are MSA (Multi-Sourcing Agreement) compliant and 100% compatible to main switches and routers equipment . FTTX have been serving to all over the world customer including China, Europe, North American, Asia-Pacific, CIS Countries etc.

For more information, please refer to our website: http://www.fttxtech.com

If you are interested in our products, please contact me, thanks!

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated!

Best Regards,
Angel Gu
Shenzhen FTTX Technology Co., Ltd
Office Address: 2F,Building 8,Section 2,Honghualing Industrial South Park,
Liuxian Avenue, Nanshan, Shenzhen, China 518055
Tel:  +86-755-86616800
Fax: +86-755-86616809 Mobile: +86 13040812924
E-mail: angel at fttxtech.com
MSN Messenger: angel at fttxtech.com
SKYPE: angel123267
Http://www.fttxtech.com