[Adduser-devel] admin HC与您共享了照片

admin HC printingcenter1 at 126.com
Mon Nov 12 01:26:12 UTC 2012

Hi sir/madam,

Happy everyday!

I get your information from the internet and learn that your company is of
great influence in your business circle, maybe you would be interested in
our printing service. Hoping that can do something for you, we expect a
friendly partnership between us.

Here is our information for your reference.

1.  Business scope: we offer the printing of publications, books,
magazines, catalogues, brochures, picture                     albums, label
products, playing card boxes and other printing related products.
2.  What we can offer: low price, high quality, and professional service
and fast logistics?
3.  Our advantage: Our printing price is up to 35% lower than the cost of
your local printers.

You know, quality is the life of a company. In line with well-deserved
reputation, H&C continually makes perfection more perfect and spare no
effort to cater for different need of our clients. All of these have helped
us maintaining long-term relations with clients all over the world.

If there is anything of interest to you, please feel free to write back to
me. According your kind offer of your specification we will surely give you
a best quotation.

Any enquiries, feel free to contact us by admin at hongchengco.com . Thank you.

Best wishes
Sandy <admin at hongchengco.com>