[Adduser-devel] Heyy

Andrew Andrewb at dwoa.org
Mon Nov 12 12:02:23 UTC 2012

Hi, my name is Andrew. If you have a mortgage please read this because
its important! I can really help you, even if your credit isn't the best!

Have you had a hard time getting your mortgage refinanced? I can get
it done! I can probably lower your mortgage payment by HUNDREDS or even
THOUSANDS a month if you qualify!

We work with over 100 banks all over the USA. We go to each one and get
you the absolute best possible deal with the best rate.

All you have to do is go to www.USARefinance.org and fill out the form
with your information. Then you will get a call with our very best
offer. We will tell you exactly how much we can lower your monthly
payment.

Then you can say yes or say no. There is no obligation. Please give us
a chance to earn your business. You will be shocked at the results we
can produce!

Thanks for reading!