[Adduser-devel] Confirm Mail Receipt

Asti- Law Partners karuna at nrcs.org
Mon Dec 9 06:46:36 UTC 2013

Attn: Partner

Allow me introduce our company to you, we are Asti-Partners Law Firm based in the United Kingdom, Middle East, Central Africa & Asia. We offer broad range of legal/corporate advisory, Business and Finance Consultancy to clientele who desire(s) to expand into other countries or business activities.

We are presently confronted with a request to invest funds in your country. However, the funds belong legitimately to widow from Saudi Arabia.

Against this background we are seeking your indulgence to respond to us indicating if you are capable and willing to partner with us in the investment of  USD$38,000,000.00 (Thirty Eight Million United State Dollars), in a covert expedient and confidential which shall be constituted between your company and her mutually.  The investor in this case is interested in Industry, Real Estate, Technological and Medical Research Programmes. However, your advice will be much valuable and highly regarded in these and other business areas which might yield positively on ROI (RETURNS OF INVESTMENT).

Your swift response will be appreciated, and we will like you to include a brief profile of yourself, family and business, along with your complete contact information in your response.

Thank you so much and we look forward to doing business with you.

Respectfully,

Morris Paulson (Esq.)
For: Asti-Partners
Email: pppplawuk at Safe-mail.net