[Adduser-devel] HD video conference camera & Supply与您共享了照片

HD video conference camera & Supply yasatech at qq.com
Mon Jan 14 06:07:24 UTC 2013

Dear Sir or Madam,
YASEN video conference camera brings you face to face feeling. We supply
Standard video conference camera and HD video conference camera.

Quality: The video conference camera was composite by zoom module and dome
camera. All cameras was used original SONY zoom module inside it. Dome part
was developed by our R&D team. Till this year, we have 5 years experience
in this field. Our products have been installed in over 30 countries and
enjoy good reputation from our clients.

Price: How to find cost-effective products?
YASEN quality is compared with 95% SONY. But you only need to pay less than
50% SONY price. We have retained a little profit to us, but a lot of space
to the dealer.

Service: Professional, Fast, Effective, Integrity.

Warranty: All products warranty is 2 year. We will repair defective
products without charge during the period.
Have a nice day!
Best regards,
Mary

-----

Digital Technology Co.,Ltd

Address: 7F, Building 28, XiLi Town, Nanshan District, ShenZhen, China