[Adduser-devel] Invitation: Your ATM card.

Office File foffice431 at yahoo.fr
Tue May 7 13:54:21 UTC 2013

YAHOO! AGENDA - VOUS ÊTES INVITÉ(E) !

foffice431 at yahoo.fr a envoyé une invitation :

Your ATM card.

Date :
mardi 07 mai 2013 14h30 - 15h30 (GMT-08:00) Pacifique (É.-U. et Canada)

INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT UNIT

Good day,

I just want to inform you that I have deposited your ATM MASTER CARD of $2.5 Million United state dollars to the payment release officer here in Benin Republic due to I have waited enough to hear from you so that your payment funds will be transferred through United Bank for Africa (U.B.A.) here, but because of the late
response I now decide to deposit the ATM MASTER CARD with the Courier Services.

Therefore,Do kindly send your full information to the office incharge for the delivery of Your Atm card.

Name:        David Makuachukwu.
Email:      info at atmvisacardepart.net.tf (dmakuachukwu at yahoo.fr)
Phone:      +22968416194

Your Name,
your full address,
phone number,

This payment has been made available to you by the United nations from the unpaid fund in the united nations treasury which was released last year by World Bank for economic uplift.

NOTE: SEND YOUR DETAILS IMMEDIATELY TO THIS EMAIL:info at atmvisacardepart.net.tf (dmakuachukwu at yahoo.fr) also request them to send you your tracking number that you will use to track your parcel and know when it arrives your country

Yours Truly
FREDERICK NELSON GEORGE (Director IRD)
INTERNAL PAYMENT UNIT

Répondez sans tarder !