[Adduser-devel] Paper cup, Drinking straws, fork, Knife and Other cutlery Supply shared an album with you.

Paper cup, Drinking straws, fork, Knife and Other cutlery Supply 3 at vwewe.mygbiz.com
Sat Sep 21 19:08:04 UTC 2013

Dear Manager:

We are a company focused on food package. and What we do is Just Helping
you to save your cost.

Now we can supply :

1. Single wall paper cup. Double PE .Hot Paper cups. Double Wall paper
cups. Cold Drinking cups, Ripple Wall cups.  Paper box.
  2. Drinking straws , Flexible straws. Straight straws.
3. Plastic cups. PET cold cups
4. Plastic spoon. fork, Knife and Other cutlery.

We know that buiness  include: Quality. Price. Delivery time. Payment
Terms. And Service.

We welcome you to do customized cups and any enquiries. samples for free.

Best Regards

Jeff

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=100447276391477101657&target=ALBUM&id=5920184664633404065&authkey=Gv1sRgCPqSjYy93MPK2QE&invite=COnXgeQL&feat=email