[Adduser-devel] Aspire mini nautilus & BVC Coil & Vision spinner 2

Sheldon sheldongoodly23 at 163.com
Thu Aug 14 03:49:43 UTC 2014

Hello friend,

Have a great day!

Our company is the authorized agent of Aspire, vision, kanger, innokin, Kamry.

All products can guaranteed it's authentic:

1. Check the security code on official website.

2. Consult the customer service directly.

New product & hot product are arrived now:

Aspire: mini nautilus, BVC Coil, BDC Coil, CF VV, CF VV+battery

Vision: Spinner 1, spinner 2 1650mah etc.

Delivery time: within 12 hours.

Payment: Paypal, T/T, W/U.

Shipping: DHL, TNT, UPS, Fedex, EMS.

Any problems, please feel free to contact me, I'll try my best to assist you.

Looking forward to establishing business with you.

Thanks & Regards,

--

Sheldon

Sales Engineer

Skype: goodlysales06

Phone: (0086)15338844153

Tel: (86-755)2906 9770

Fax:(86-755)6683 0688-6001

Adr: F4 block G,Hua Chuang Da industrial Zone,Xin Hua

        1Rd, 42 district,Bao'an,Shenzhen,China

Aspire·Vision·Innokin·kanger·Kamry

Shenzhen Goodly Electronic Co.,Ltd.