[Adduser-devel] Website Services At Affordable Price

Rozy Desuza rozy.marketingmanager at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 10:18:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

I am Rozy, Business Development Manager with a reputed IT company based in
India, CSS Player IT Solutions.

We are an Indian Web Design and Development firm with over 8 years of
experience. In these tough times, where it is hard to maintain the top line,
we can help share the bottom-line for you.

Our main focus is to provide complete IT support to your business domain.
Would you be interested in a Website Design, Website Maintenance, Website
redesign and redevelopment, Web Promotion, Mobile Apps Development, Software
Development etc. that might benefit the overall usability and user
experience which usually leads to better sales? We will be happy to help
execute SEO & Web Design and Development projects at a much lower cost than
what you have in house.

No compromise on quality!

Our primary focuses are:-

Services

Website Design/Re-Design

Website / CMS Development/Re-Dev.

Mobile/Responsive Website Design

 Ecommerce Website             Design & Development

 PHP Programming

Cost @ Per Hour

$8 USD/Hour

$10 USD/Hour

$10 USD/Hour

 $12 USD/Hour

 $10 USD/Hour

Cost @ Per Month

$1200 USD/ Month

$1350 USD/ Month

$1350 USD/ Month

 $1600 USD/ Month

 $1350 USD/Month

Other Services

SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

PSD to HTML/XHTML

Customize Application/Software

Wordpress/Joomla Development

 Mobile Apps Development

Cost @ Per Hour

$5 USD/Hour

$10 USD/Hour

$10 USD/Hour

 $10 USD/Hour

 $20 USD/Hour

Cost @ Per Month

$800 USD/ Month

$1350 USD/ Month

$1350 USD/ Month

 $1350 USD/ Month

 $3000 USD/Month

Mobilize your website maximize your business!

Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share our
Methodologies, past work details and client testimonials.

100% money back guaranteed if not satisfied in a reasonable way.

Don't be hesitating to ask any questions/queries.

Waiting to have a positive response.

Have a great day ahead.

Kind Regards,

Rozy