[Adduser-devel] Web Development Proposal

Amit Gupta webtech104 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 10:48:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

Hope this mail finds you in best of your health!

My name is Amit, I represent a FL (USA) based software development
organization named FindMeTechie.com having a development centre in Delhi
India.

We are specialized in following services:

We also provide developers with ample expertise in their domain on

ü  Hourly Basis

ü  Part-Time Basis

ü  Full Time Basis

ü  Complete Project Bid

Believe, our prices are very competitive in market.

We also work as Development/Backend partners.

Please let me know if you have any requirements. Awaiting for your revert.

Thanks &Regards,

Amit Gupta

Marketing Executive

Skype at amit.ktech