[Adduser-devel] Greetings

jerry mike (via Google Forms) forms-shares-noreply at google.com
Thu Jul 9 15:59:14 UTC 2015

Greetings!
I am Ms.Dion Lea Originally from Montmorillon in western France, I am
63 years old; I am dropping this short message from my sick bed after
been diagnosed from a long time cancer of the breast.
 From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctor
has courageously advised that I may not live beyond the next two
months, this is because the Seriousness of the cancer has reached a
critical stage.I am looking for a trust and God fearing someone to
confide on.I have a fortune/Project I want to entrust into your care.
Please respond to me if you will promise to see that my last wish is
been accomplish to the Glory of God and humanity.
My email (djoelle74 at yahoo.fr)
God bless...
Ms.Dion

I've invited you to fill out the form Untitled form. To fill it out,
visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12Ht9u50-aYKFhvxN3FF9xB-BeG324I4eGmCAHEqj1WY/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link