[Adduser-devel] fastener export from China

jack at boomshine.cn jack at boomshine.cn
Fri Aug 5 04:55:21 UTC 2016

 Dear Sir:
Haiyan Boomshine Import&Export
Co.,Ltd. is a  nuts manufacturer and full-
line industrial fastener exporter located in Haiyan Town,Jiaxing City,Zhejiang Province,China.   All
 kinds of our products are good sellers and worth commendation for their
excellent quality and with the standards of DIN.ANSI.BS and GB.
We invest twenty million RMB to set up our own factory
called Haiyan Ziyun Fastener co.,ltd ,the factory is mainly made hex nut of
DIN934
M6---M24,and ANSI .BS and GB hex nut.

If you are interested in marketing these products at your
end,please let us know and we shall be pleased to send you our quotations upon
receipt your specific enquiries.
Especially We can provide you with our competitive price for this products:
Threaded Rods(DIN975), Hex Bolts
(DIN933,DIN931,DIN6921),Washers, Drywall Screw, Chipboard screw ,Hex wood screw    (DIN571), Nuts(DIN934,DIN6923),Anchors ,U
struct, etc.
We look forward to your favorable reply
.And we shall be pleased to enter into business relations with you.
Accept my best regards from China.

Jack Gao
http://boomshine.cn
Tel: 0086 573 86564788 Fax: 0086 573 86564838
E-mail:jack at boomshine.cn