[Adduser-devel] Intent to issue a documentation QA upload for adduser

Afif Elghraoui afif at debian.org
Sun Jun 12 07:44:30 UTC 2016

على السبت 11 حزيران 2016 ‫23:42، كتب Marc Haber:
> On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 06:02:43AM +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
>> As Marc stated, I would prefer to have (temporarily) commit access to
>> this repository and then I would commit everything I have locally.
>> Then you have a clean start. Once everything is in, I don't need
>> commit access anymore, of course.
>
> Afif, your call.

It's fine for me in this case. I personally would prefer to have to pull
from a forked repository, but I don't want to suddenly enforce this rule
just to make Helge jump through additional hoops.

You'd have to add him to the Alioth team, though, or make me an admin.

Thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي