[Adduser-devel] Intent to issue a documentation QA upload for adduser

Helge Kreutzmann debian at helgefjell.de
Wed Jun 15 16:02:48 UTC 2016

Hello Marc,
hello Afif,
On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 09:51:23AM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 12:44:30AM -0700, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
> > على السبت 11 حزيران 2016 ‫23:42، كتب Marc Haber:
> > >
> > > Afif, your call.
> > >

> > It's fine for me in this case.
>
> Added.
>
> >  I personally would prefer to have to pull from a forked repository,
> >  but I don't want to suddenly enforce this rule just to make Helge
> >  jump through additional hoops.
>
> Given this is an exceptional situation, would it be acceptable to all
> that we ask helge to commit to a feature branch only so that you can
> merge/cherry-pick from there?
>
> In the future, I would prefer to work through pull requests though.

Thanks.

Somehow I'm missing a certificate for SSL. Is there a link to install
it?
fatal: unable to access 'https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/adduser/adduser.git/': server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none

Once that is settled, I will start pushing my suggested changes to a
feature branch.

Thanks & Greetings

             Helge

      Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                     debian at helgefjell.de