[Adduser-devel] Keep balance with our dynamic balancing machines

ewghli ewghli at 163.com
Thu May 19 07:20:21 UTC 2016

Dear friend,

Have a nice day.

We sincerely invite Global Agency and customers to Cooperation with our company.

Our balancing machines are suitable for many industries,

Such as balance for turbocharger rotor, drive shaft, pulley, crankshaft, motors, blower fans, air conditioners, rollers, centrifuge fans, pump impeller, automobile parts, machine tool, grind wheel, disc, brake drum and etc.

maybe some machines can meet your need, our products with high quality and reasonable price.

Every of your enquiries will be highly valued and taken care of !

Kindly regards,

Judy

Linkedin: Judy Louise
Skype:j-louisemm
Whatsapp:15900401531
QQ: 2881564528
WeChat: 13165680092
Add:No.2151,Panchuan Road,Luojing Town,Baoshan District,Shanghai

2016-05-19

ewghli