[Adduser-devel] Intent to issue a documentation QA upload for adduser
debian at helgefjell.de
Wed May 25 12:56:11 UTC 2016
there are quite a few pending documentation / translation issues for
adduser. We discussed the matter on debian-l10n-german and I decided
to prepare a QA upload. Before uploading, I would also issue a call for
translation (updates), for debconf, the programm translation and the
man page translation.
If you have any concerns please let me know asap.
Currently the changelog looks like the following:
* QA upload, primary documentation / translation updates and fixes.
* Update Turkish translation. Closes: #676356.
* Fix language field in Norwegian translation. Closes: #695997.
* Programm (translation):
* Mention "--add_extra_groups" in --help output. Closes: #547911.
* Update Japanese translation. Closes: #697109.
* Improve pointer to customization files. Closes: #611898.
* Improve pointer to NAME_REGEX. Closes: #508740.
* Document --only-if-empty in delgroup.8. Closes: #722583.
* Format SEE ALSO section correctly in all man pages.
* Fixes in the German translation. Closes: #685529, #698483.
* Update Portugese translation. Closes: #756180.
* Update example from John Zaitseff <J.Zaitseff at zap.org.au> to version 4.9.
Thanks. Closes: #712944.
* Update LAST_UID to 59999 in adduser.conf (and in the example) to follow
policy. Closes: #776203.
* Update standards version to 3.9.8. No change required, but added entry to
TODO as debian/rules hardcodes the perl path.
* Lintian overrides are no longer present. Closes: #669979.
Dr. Helge Kreutzmann debian at helgefjell.de
64bit GNU powered gpg signed mail preferred
Help keep free software "libre": http://www.ffii.de/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 828 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the Adduser-devel