[Adduser-devel] Boutique music production house

Rotem Hecht rotemmusic6 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:20:28 UTC 2016

Hi
my name is Rotem Hecht. I’m the lead composer and owner of RH Music, a boutique music production house.  I score and produce music (and sound design) for TV commercials, films, video games, TV series and more worldwide.
If need, I have a big team of composers working with me.

My portfolio includes projects performed for Lego, Disney, Microsoft, Hershey's, Kre-O, Hasbro, Mercedes, Audi, Nickelodeon, Hop! TV Channel and more
I’m capable of delivering high quality products in short period of time and very flexible with the price.

I would like to offer you my services. Please check my portfolio on my website www.rotemmusic.com

Thank You for your time.
All the best
Rotem Hecht