[Adduser-devel] Super Mini WiFi Dashcam

claudia.chen at fhdcarcorder.com claudia.chen at fhdcarcorder.com
Sun Nov 20 12:21:00 UTC 2016

Dear sir/madam:

Good day!
Have you ever seen such a tiny dash cam? We are an experienced manufacturer and designer of dashcam.

Built-in GPS, allow you to record geographic tag and wheel path.
32mm Cube | Weight: 36g, could be the smallest dash cam in the world.
Wi-Fi Connectivity, sync with Smartphone via Wi-Fi, help you to view the video directly.
Video Edit (Filter, Cutting, Splicing, Adding Background Music), share your video with others
Snapshot Remote Button, capture the surprise moment

Any interest interest, pls feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Claudia
Global Sales Engineer

Subscribe  newsletters to update our products.  To unsubscribe from this email list.