[Adduser-devel] List Migration, Package Upload

Marc Haber mh+adduser-devel at zugschlus.de
Mon Jan 29 15:00:25 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 09:52:49AM -0500, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
> On January 29, 2018 7:14:52 AM EST, Marc Haber <mh+adduser-devel at zugschlus.de> wrote:
> >do a new upload with an atop at packages.debian.org maintainer address
>
> atop? I guess you meant adduser.

Of course that would be adduser at packages.debian.org. cut&waste error.

And, I also mistook the year of the last upload, seeing that your last
upload was just a few months ago.

In that case, of course, I'll leave the decision whether to have the
mailing list migrated or not to you. You're the only active maintainer.

I apologize for the confusion that I may have caused

Greetings
Marc