[Advacs-discuss] Advacs accounting system

Oliver Elphick olly@lfix.co.uk
Mon, 09 Aug 2004 09:50:52 +0100

This is a copy of a message I just posted on the Developers' forum:

I've put up some stuff into Docs showing my ideas about where this is
going to go.

I've also created three CVS modules: apps, docs and sql, with module
directories under each CVS module.

apps is for front-end progams, sql for the database definitions and all
the business logic, and docs is for documentation, of course.