[Advacs-discuss] Australasian Specific +

David Palmer davidpalmer@westnet.com.au
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:11:00 +0800

David Palmer wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> The E-File set-up made me curious, so I chased a little further, and
> found this.
> Might pay to keep an eye on them to borrow ideas/institute
> strategies/whatever.
> They appear to be involved heavily in the field, and I haven't checked
> them out just yet, but will do so.
>
> http://www.accenture.com/xd/xd.asp?it=enweb&xd=industries%5Cgovernment%5Ccase%5Cgove_newzeal_in.xml

Update:- Above organisations operating mediums.

*Relational databases* (Oracle, SQL and DB2)

*ERP solutions* (SAP, Oracle)

*CRM solutions* (Siebel)

*EAI technologies* (BEA Weblogic, Tibco, SeeBeyond, Vitria)

*Languages* (C / C++, Java, Visual Basic, COBOL)

*Development tools * (Borland JBuilder, Eclipse, IBM WebSphere Studio,
Net Beans, Sun One Studio, Visual Studio, WebLogic Workshop)

Not that it has any relation to us at the moment.
Always handy to know what the action is though.
Regards,

David.