[Advacs-discuss] docbook xml and tools

Oliver Elphick olly@lfix.co.uk
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:54:58 +0100

On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 11:26, David Palmer wrote:
> David Palmer wrote:
>
> >  Believe it or not, Nano apparently has an xml plugin, and there is
> >  also an xml capable editor in Gnome I am chasing down. I believe it
> >  is Gedit. I will reconfirm this onlist when I have verified it.
>
> O.K.
> This is the one.
>
> http://www.conglomerate.org/
>
> It looks as though it might have its share of bugs, also, but custom
> designed for the job and the stable release due soon.
> Regards,

It looks good.

There are some other questions about DocBook that I have.

It appears that DocBook XML is a simplified version of DocBook SGML; I
suppose if we ever needed the greater sophistication we could just
switch?

Which stylesheet do we use?

     " ...Take heed, and beware of covetousness; for a man's
      life consisteth not in the abundance of the things
      which he possesseth."       Luke 12:15