[Advacs-discuss] Re; turnstile solutions

manager at sishutech.com manager at sishutech.com
Tue Apr 7 06:45:10 UTC 2015

 Hi:
  This is Arthur from Sishu Electronic Technology Co. , Ltd
  We are professional manufacturer and designer in access turnstile flap barrier in Shenzhen, China. All our turnstiles have been ISO 9001,CE,RoHS,EMC certified and get a high reputation and hot market in europe and north america, and other countries.
  Products mainly include tripod turnstiles, flap barriers, swing barrier, Sliding Barrier and full height turnstile solution.
  Pls feel free to contact with me if you would like to know more !
  B.wishes
  Arthur (General manager)

Sishu Electronic Technology Co. , Ltd.:
Tel: 0086 15507535171
skype: arthyr890410
Whatsapp: 0086 15507535171
Telegram: 0086 15507535171
Viber: 0086 15507535171

Sishu Electronic Technology Co. , Ltd specialized in all kinds of turnstiles with more than 1000 square meters factory. Looking forward your inquiry.
Skype: arthyr890410
Tel: +86 15507535171