[Apt-cacher-ng-users] apt-cacher-ng and google chrome

Eduard Bloch edi at gmx.de
Tue Mar 15 08:50:42 UTC 2011

#include <hallo.h>
* Vishnu Kumar D R [Tue, Mar 15 2011, 12:45:38PM]:

> Does anyone know that how i can add the Google Chrome repositories to
> apt-cacher-ng.
> Please let me know, because ACNG has reduced very huge bandwidth usage.

First, which distribution do you talk about, and which repositories?

Second, you don't need to declare a cache repository unless you want to
unify access to multiple mirrors or do magic stuff with it. For Debian,
just add the usual dl.google.com URL to sources.list and it should work.

Regards,
Eduard.